Started in 1951 by the partners Hargreaves and Amm, HARGRAM company has remained 100% family owned until it was bought by the IPI Group in May 2013.
A modern and well equipped machine shop allows HARGRAM to handle almost any machining operation. HARGRAM has a heavy investment in both skilled personnel and plant, including modern CNC Machines, gauging and measuring equipment. A planned maintenance and renewal program keeps the machinery running efficiently and the plant up to date with modern techniques and equipment.
Uncompromisingly, high quality standards distinguish HARGRAM. Modern methods and state of the art gauging and testing equipment are used extensively at every stage of process. A computerised statistical process control system is in operation; this ensures improved quality and productivity, efficient machining procedures and reduced reject rate.
From the first steel hip joint to the most sophisticated injector, HARGRAM has a very large variety of products, always made at client requests. Components, often of an intricate nature, requiring fine finishes, are supplied by HARGRAM to some of the world’s most important business sectors. Long and short runs over a wide spectrum of sizes and using many different materials are in progress at any given time.