USIMETAL specializes in precision machining, turning, milling (3, 4 and 5 axes) and grinding (internal and external), as well as precision wire EDM, from a single piece to medium scale series.
For the completion of parts, the company also integrates micro-sandblasting and tribofinishing operations.
High-level dimensional control equipment and personnel certified as COFREND 2, together with penetrant testing equipment enable it to offer its customers complete solutions for parts in high-tech fields.
USIMETAL also offers assembly solutions for the components that it machines.
AN EXPERTISE CENTER
Customers benefit from the strong involvement of Usimetal personnel:
- through support in seeking rational solutions (studies and advice)
- through the establishment of a genuine partnership, which is essential for building a climate of mutual trust
- by striving for "one-on-one" contact (the same person from taking the order up to the delivery)
A COMPACT STRUCTURE
- Responsive to specific manufacturing needs
- Guaranteed Custom Service
- Concern for the optimization and distribution of tasks
RESPONSE TO SPECIFIC NEEDS
As a specialist in the machining of processed metals, Usimetal offers an alternative to standard products:
- applications on all types of metals: sintered high-speed steel, steel for tools, structural steel, all types of stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, plastic, titanium, and Inconel
- all heat treatments and surface treatments: vacuum quenching, vacuum nitriding, PVD, polyurethane coating, and vacuum carburizing